Tuesday, March 3, 2009

In Like a Lion

Here it is March 3rd already and I have not posted since last Fri. I was in St. Louis for the MO Youth Minister's Conference called Engage and had a great time. Love those MO folks being a native of that great state myself. Got home on Sat. in time to spend some time with all three of my girls. Shelbi had come home for the weekend and it is always good to be with all of the girls.

Sunday was a tough but good day as we navigate through some things as a church but I am thankful to be part of a body of believers that is concerned about grace and truth. It is good to be with God's people. I flew out Sun. afternoon for the Youth Pastor's Summit in Orlando and routed through Miami. With the snow event going on on the east coast it was pretty crazy. I smiled alot at disgruntled travelers. Monday and today have been wrapped up in meeting with student pastors and some fun in the Universal Parks. LifeWay partners with Universal for this event and Rock the Universe in September. A great opportunity for us to be involved in ministry training.

Morgan's test results from the scopes last week came back negative so that is good news. We still do not know what is wrong but the major stuff has been ruled out. For that we are thankful.

I head to California tomorrow to be a part of the Bay Area Sunday School Conference. Always a good time. Hope to get a couple of fun runs in out there too. Did 7 this morning here in Orlando on International Drive. Coast to coast running this week.

No comments: