Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sunday Night Thoughts

I realized that I had not blogged since Weds. so here is a quick update. We had some really cold weather up until Thurs. and then a heat wave has hit and the weather has been in the 60s and 70s. Nice after the low teens we had. The DCA Cats played Fri. at Station Camp and lost both games. SC is pretty good but not as good as we made them look.

Yesterday I boarded a plane for Lubbock, TX and took in the Baylor/Texas Tech basketball game. I led a parents of teens ss class this am, a parenting conference this afternoon and a youth leadership class tonight. Great folks at FBC, Lubbock. A good friend, Chuck Gartmann is the youth minister here and is doing a great job. So good to be with them this weekend.

I catch an early flight home tomorrow, route through Dallas and KC and then home about noon.

Morgan has a dr. appt. w/ a gastrointerologist (spelled something like that). Hoping we get clarification on why her stomach has been hurting. She does seem to be doing a little better.

Watching the Grammy's and about ready for bed. Up early to catch the flight and hope to get a run in tomorrow after getting home.

1 comment:

Steve Elkins said...

How's Morgan feeling...any word from the Dr's office? I'll be praying that the doctors will receive direction from the Holy Spirit when treating her! Did you hear how Jimmie's surgery went on his back? I've been praying for him as often as I could remember! Take care buddy!
Steve