Thursday, February 12, 2009

Another Lovely Day

I got back from Lubbock on Monday after a few flights via Dallas and KC. Enjoyed lunch with my wife and called a boy's varsity game that night.

Morgan headed to the gastro dr. on Monday and it looks like she will have a series of tests run on Feb. 23rd. They are going to check her out pretty thoroughly. She is feeling fair but not great. Thanks for praying for her.

Tuesday was in the office, a conference call with the GenWon Board of the Gideon's (which I have to say serving with this group has turned out to be one of the recent highlights of my ministry life) and then headed off to DCA for Sr. Night and many basketball games. This Sr. Night was different for us this year since we do not have a sr. in the family.

Weds and today I am in Shocco Springs, AL meeting with the student ministry leaders from across our denomination. It has been a very good meeting so far. I head home in the morning, attend a couple of ballgames and then on Saturday I have a date with my bride. Woohoo!

I sure do love the girls in the picture above and thought I would share with you our beautiful daughters.

No comments: