Friday, February 20, 2009

A Busy Week For Sure

It has been busy in the office and will be busier for the next few weeks. I would post my travel/speaking schedule but you would say I am crazy for doing all of this stuff and you would be right. I may try to figure out how to add my speaking engagements in a sidebar sometime in the future for those of you who would like to follow that and pray for me.

Here is a video of Morgan that is just too funny. She was playing with my webcam the other day and thought she was taking a picture, not recording a video. It is classic Morgan.

She goes for her medical tests on Monday and we are hoping things at least show us a direction to head in getting her belly fixed. All of the other tests have come back negative so we are whittling it down.

The Wildcats (guys) play tonight at 530 and the girls play on Sat. at 4p. Fun times. We will see how they do. Love basketball and sad to see it coming to an end here soon. March Madness will be awesome but with all the travel I have going on, it will be difficult to keep up with it.

No comments: