Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Inauguration Day

I thank God that I am an American. I thank God that this great nation, though not perfect, still holds elections where the citizens get to vote and that those votes matter. Thank God that regardless of color or creed, American citizens can vote and be elected to public office.

I am committed to pray for President Obama. I am praying that God's hand would guide him and give him wisdom. I am praying that God would the ruler of his heart and mind. I am thankful that President Bush has served our nation. I have not always agreed with his decisions. I am certain I will not agree with all of President Obama's decisions.

I am praying that God will continue to be glorified in our nation and in my life. God bless President Obama and his family and may God bless America.

No comments: