Saturday, August 11, 2007

Hot Weekend

We had three day in a row over 100 and now 15 or 16 with it at least 95 degrees or higher. The yard is all but gone (even the bermuda is hanging it up) and no rain in sight. This has been a hot summer. Maybe there is something to that global warming stuff. (Cheap shot I know)

I ran 5 this morning and then walked a mile to cool down but I never really cooled down. I did stop to meet one of the killer chihuahua (Taco Bell dog) dogs that lives up the street. He barks and growls and pretends to be a monster, but when I stopped and let him smell my hand he rolled over and let me rub his belly. Made me wonder if most of the people that I know who bark alot really just want someone to rub their belly (okay, well at least show some affection to them.)

Rub a belly of one of those mean chihuahua people you know. I am going to give it a try. We will see how it goes.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Paul, I agree with the 'theology-followology' statement...well said.