Sunday, August 26, 2007

Good, and Tired

The FOCUS event went great. We had about a hundred student ministers there and it was so good to connect with them, learn about their families, ministries, and just what has been going on in their lives. It was really incredible.

I drove the truck home yesterday from the event and . . . well, I wrestled it home really. It was a big Ryder truck that had all of our sound, lighting, stage, etc. stuff in it from the event. It was a different experience for me but one that I really sort of enjoyed. But . . . a little goes a long way for me.

Today was a good day at church and then a nice two hour nap. I was pretty exhausted from the weekend but feel good now that I have gotten some coveted nappage this afternoon. It is good to be home and to gear up for the week. Think we have two soccer games and two volleyball matches this week, so the evenings will be busy.

Lindsy, the young lady who has been living with us the past 15 months moved out today into the dorm at Trevecca. It has been good to have her here and we are excited about her college career and what God has in store for her. We have been blessed to have her here.

It has been a great weekend. I am thankful that it is almost over because it has been tiring, but inspiring.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Paul. Looking forward to Edgewater. Praying for you, buddy. And we're hoping to make it out to some games soon ;-)