Friday, November 17, 2006

OU and More


The game was pretty fun last night. Longar Longar is a 6'11" post player who was really a lot of fun to watch. My buddy got me a media pass so we sat on the floor about 10' feet away from the OU bench. Close enough to hear, far enough away to not smell the bodies. Toby Keith came in and took his seat a few feet away. He is a big Sooner fan.

The conference I am here for has gone well. We finish tonight and then I head home early in the am. I am ready to get back and see all my girls. I am sure our dog has missed me too. Actually, no. She can't really stand me unless everyone else is gone and then she only tolerates me. I guess Westie's are that way.

I happen to be hanging out at Panera utilizing their free wireless and talking with a couple of old buddies. We head back to the conference from 530-700p and then head to Salt Grass steak house for dinner tonight. One of my favorite places to eat period. Bad thing is we do not have any in Tennessee. I have only seen them in Oklahoma and Texas.

Taking the weekend off from blogging and then on Monday I head for my annual physical and lunch with a dear friend who is like a dad away from home in many ways.

No comments: