Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Old Blog is Gone


I used to post to Long Obedience but decided to move to the beta blogger and the old one is gone. Hmm. Doesn't seem very customer friendly. Anyway, I guess the two folks that used to read my old one will get my update via email and start reading The Way.


I am in OK for a few days working some youth leaders here. Also planning on attending an OU basketball game tomorrow night against Liberty. An old, college roommate of mine works for OU and is providing a ticket.


Our girls started their basketball season last night with a couple of losses but their teams played well. JV lost by one and V lost by 16. Our oldest played in a game for the first time since her ACL tear last Christmas. Man it was good to see her on the floor again. Our youngest has turned into a shooter and has greatly improved from last season. Finding confidence makes a big difference.


It is cold and windy here and I did not bring a coat. Guess I will stay in the hotel and work.

No comments: