Thursday, November 16, 2006

Baby, It Was Cold Outside


My plan was to get up early, run about 5 miles outside and then head over to my commitment for the day. Not so, once I woke up and the wind chill was 21. I had hat, gloves, long sleeves, but no tights, so I opted for the bike and treadmill in the hotel. Not what I wanted, but I achieved the same end. Exercise, heart rate up and a little sweat.


Met up with some old friends at the conference which is always good. We are all pretty much in the same line of work with different companies but a lot of compatability. Always good to see them.


The plan is to head back to conference for awhile this evening and then head over to the Lloyd Noble Center to watch OU take on Liberty tonight. I look forward to meeting up with my old college roommate again. He and I used to have a lot of fun together. He was a bit of a snorer and I had a small pillow that I would throw that would get him to roll over and let me get back to sleep. Small dorm room and the beds could only be so far apart.


I am going to miss a JV and Varsity game tonight that our girls will be playing. That is a bummer. I hate missing their games.

No comments: