Monday, November 20, 2006

Good Weekend


I made it home from Oklahoma Sat. morning after an early flight. I wanted to get home and hang out with my family. It is always good to get home to family.


In my last blog I mentioned that I was planning on eating at Saltgrass on Friday night, but once we got there, the wait was about an hour and a half. Not excited about waiting that long we headed to Red Robin which wasn't bad, but it sure isn't Saltgrass.


Sat. afternoon was spent watching some of the Tennessee/Vandy game and then the OSU/Michigan game. Even caught some of the Iron Bowl with Auburn winning again. Needless to say, Alabama has had a very tough year.


Yesterday was good with a good nap and then watching some football and just hanging out with family. We have many basketball games this week, but we enjoy ball and being in the gym. We have much to be thankful for this year as always. We are preparing for celebrating Thanksgiving and will be enjoying that with some good friends.

No comments: