Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Baby, It's Cold Outside

Not just the song, but it sure is cold outside in Nashvegas today. Windy, lots of moisture in the air, and just generally cold. I know it is almost mid-December but I really am not much of a cold weather person. Pretty wimpish actually when it comes to the cold.

Last night's basketball game was a new low for us in many ways. The main way was in just overall effort. Weird since we had played so very good the night before against a really good team. We lost that one by 4 but it really felt more like a win. Last night against Harpeth Hall, well . . . it was just pretty ugly. I love this bunch of girls. They are good kids but are playing with very little intensity or effort. Not sure what it will take to get them through this but hope it does not last long.

Today is hopefully my last full day in the office this year. I was hoping to not be here today but work demands that well . . . we work. I have a meeting later and then hope to be done. Looking forward to doing some stuff around the house and lots of nothing actually.

Shelbi has one more week to go on school this semester. It will be good to have her around some again.

I have included a pic of my bride and me from a week or so ago. Dang if I am not a blessed guy!

1 comment:

Steve Elkins said...

Good pic man...you both look healthy and happy! Have a good time away from work! We're just enjoying a little snow here in KC!