Friday, November 21, 2008

Friday Already

This has been a whirlwind week. Started out on Monday in Orlando, FL meeting with some of the finest student ministers in FL. They were working on a mentoring manual where they would take it and use it in helping younger ministers in ministry. Tuesday morning was a good run in Orlando and then a flight home with about 70 kids and 30 adults. I did manage to get upgraded and the kid behind me kicked my seat for about 30 minutes before his parents realized what was going on. Nice kid and nice parents but I was a little weary of the constant kicking.

Tuesday night the Lady Wildcats kicked off the season against Harpeth Hall and lost both the jv and varsity games but looked fairly good for the first game of the season. HH is pretty good and one of the tougher teams we will play all year.

Youth Specialties is going on here in Nashville this weekend and so my time is pretty much consumed by that. Did a podcast yesterday morning for BSFL and today do one for our KNOWN curriculum. Those are always a lot of fun.

Plenty to do today. Working the YS event and announcing the guys home game tonight. Always fun to be back at that. I have gotten 28 miles of running in this week and with the temp predicted to be 20 in the morning, that is probably all I will get this week. Looking forward to the weekend and then I am off all next week. Woohoo!

No comments: