Thursday, January 25, 2007

Thursday Morning Morgan Update

Thankfully Morgan rested pretty well. Getting that junk off of her stomach had to really help. Sondra and I are trading out time at the hospital and so far she has been gracious enough to stay the evenings and let me help through the day. I will head back up there after a short run and will update the blog this evening.

Pray for:
  • the antibiotics to rid her body of the infection;
  • for her to rest; and,
  • for healing and strength.

Thanks to so many who have come by, called, provided food, and numerous other acts of kindness. Thanks for loving Morgan so much.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for this update, man. Trish and I praying for her. And for the rest of you as well - I know it can be a little hard on the family when someone is in the hospital - you just seem to lose track of time...