Saturday, January 6, 2007

Feeling Stronger Every Day

Since the shot, the body seems to be responding and fighting off the nasty head cold and sinus infection I have. I ran 5 milers both Friday and today and feel like things are getting back to normal.

It was a short work week with Monday being a holiday and there was much to do to catch up and then try to get ahead for the time I will be away. I head to India on Tuesday and am looking forward to that trip. For more information on that you can keep up with our team at www.newhopeindiamissions.blogspot.com if you are interested. I will only be posting to that blog while I am away, so The Way, will be very static for almost two weeks.

Our girls opened district play last night with a 12 point win in our rival's gym. Our oldest stepped up and did a great job. The offense we run does not get her involved in scoring much, but she had a couple of baskets and some very key defensive plays and rebounds. I see her confidence coming back more and more lately. Our youngest is a freshman and she is one of the best stat keepers on the team. Once the jv schedule fires back up she will see quite a bit of playing time.

Pulling for the Chiefs to upset Indy today. We will see. I think the Cowboys go down today.

No comments: