Saturday, January 20, 2007

Back in Country

I got home from India on Weds and headed to New Orleans on Thurs. am for a work assignment. Needless to say, I was not really looking forward to climbing back on a plane, but the conference went really well and I got a little sleep.

In fact, I get to sleep about 10p each evening and sleep great . . . until about 3a and then am wide awake. I know I will get through this but I would really like to sleep all night.

I missed all the ball games and found out about the NFL stuff when I got back and looked online on Thurs. I am pulling for the Pats and the Saints. In fact, New Orleans was crazy with Who Dat? stuff everywhere. New Orleans needs something to celebrate and I am glad they are in the Conference Championship and hope they win in Chicago tomorrow.

It was good to see our daughters play ball last night. I missed a couple of games while in India. They got a big win last night at home by 2 with 3 secs. to go. The team played fair but got the win which is always good.

I am looking forward to a relaxing weekend and catching up on 24. It is all TiVo'd so it should be fun watching it with the girls.

No comments: