Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Catch Up

Sondra and I had a great weekend celebrating just being at home and Valentine's Day. Shelbi and Mark came home on Friday and we rented Despicable Me which is a fun movie that we all enjoyed. On Saturday we headed to the Y for my daily bike ride and Sondra got on the treadmill. My knee is still not good so no running for me for over two weeks. That is a long time for an addicted runner for sure.

Panera is one of our favorite spots and we headed over there after the Y to just eat a bagel, drink coffee, and just sit and talk. One of my favorite times of the week and with the travel I have been doing, it was the first time in a few weeks we have had the opportunity.

Saturday during the day I kicked back and watched a bunch of college basketball games. I love the game and it was nice to watch some really good games and also I switched back and forth from many games and the Pebble Beach Pro-Am golf tournament. What a beautiful golf course.

Saturday night was Carrabba's with my bride. It was awesome just spending time with her. I am so incredibly blessed for sure.

I head to the orthopedic dr tomorrow to get the next word on these knees of mine. The left aches most of the time and has a weird pain on the medial side of the knee. The right one just seems to feel as though there is pressure behind the knee. Who knows. I guess I will know more tomorrow. Old age? Could be. Ready to get back out on the road so we need to figure these things out.

No comments: