Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Many Things Going Through My Head

Sometimes it just seems that there are so many things going on that it is hard to just focus on one thing and see it through. Ever been there? Sure you have. Today is a good day to get some work done, meet with some youth ministry folks and prepare for an all day meeting I have tomorrow away from the office.

Tonight it is DCA girls' soccer against Davidson and it looks like the weather has turned and it will be much cooler. I am looking forward to cooler weather and especially on the running side. I did a 10-miler today with some track work in the middle and my running buddies stayed at the track to support me. I was pleasantly surprised they did that. It is always easier to do those workouts with others there to support.

Continue to pray for Sondra's mom and Sondra and her sister Bronwyn. It has been a quick three weeks in many ways since Sondra's dad died. What an incredible life he lived. I miss him and I know that my missing him does not even compare to that of Sondra's family.

A little over two weeks to go until the marathon in Kansas City. Hope my legs come back. They normally do but who knows how it works the older you get.

No comments: