Saturday, June 30, 2007

Home Again

We returned from the FL beach today in a bunch of traffic and a little bit of rain. We were up and out of the condo by 7am and on the road. May a stop for a light breakfast, another stop for a potty stop, (I traveled with 4 females) and lunch and then another potty stop. All in all it was a good trip home and a wonderful week at the beach.


Looking forward to teaching our SS class in the morning. Between preaching some this past month and being out on work assignments and vacation, I did not get to teach our class all of June. We did have two incredible talented ladies in the class that taught while I was away. I think it is good for the class to get a female take on the lessons as well. Not good to hear from me all the time. I have my own prejudices and filters that I teach through. Always good to get another perspective.



I got home in time to get the yard mowed and edged and weedeated before it got dark. Glad to have that done so I am hoping to lay around tomorrow and watch the Women's US Open rest of the third round and final round if they get to play it. Been some pretty tough storms in Southern Pines, NC this week evidently. We did get some rain here this past week while we were gone but it was not much. Did help to keep the grass a little bit of green while we were not home to water.



June is in the books and July starts tomorrow. Hard to believe half the year is gone.

No comments: