Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Bring on the Rain

Texas is flooding and does not need any more rain right now and Tennessee and most of the Southeast is baking and drying up. We did get a little bit of rain yesterday and the forecast calls for more rain today. I think we are about 13-14 inches behind for the year and it is a big drag to have to be watering this early in the summer.

Later this week I head to Panama City Beach to teach at one of our XFuge camps and then a week of vacation at Santa Rosa Beach. Hope to lay in the sun, play some golf, run some, and enjoy some good seafood. We went there last year and had a great time. I love when the toughest decision for the week is whether to lay at the beach or the pool.

I finish my role of teaching students at Victory tomorrow night. The church has called a new youth minister and he starts next week some time. My time at Victory has been short but I have really enjoyed being around the students over there. They are some great kids.

I did a 11-miler this morning and it was incredibly humid but my time was pretty good and it is good to be done.

No comments: