Friday, June 22, 2007

Florida

The girls and I arrived in Florida yesterday to be a part of the XFuge conference that runs through Sunday. I am leading some Bible studies and leading a couple of seminars and then hope to run a little, play golf a little, and enjoy being around the folks who came to the event.

We drove down yesterday and attended worship with Big Daddy Weave and Landon Dowden. All of these guys are great folks that I have worked with before. It is nice to be around solid folks who just enjoy one another.

We hope to enjoy the next week down here vacationing so there is a good chance that I will not be blogging this next week. I am sure both of you who read this blog are disappointed. I will try to make it up to you by bringing you some sand from the beach or something.

My mom visits the oncologist today for her 6 month check up. She has been pretty tired lately and is not eating too well so she continues to lose some weight. Pray for her as you think about it and I will keep you updated on what we find out from them.

No comments: