Friday, October 25, 2013

Happy Birthday Sondra!

There are all kinds of quotes when it comes to getting older:
You can't help getting older, but you don't have to get old. George Burns 
Getting older is no problem. You just have to live long enough. Groucho Marx 
Age is a question of mind over matter.  If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.  Leroy "Satchel" Paige
and one of my favorites is this one - 
“A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman's birthday but never remembers her age.”  Robert Frost

I will let you figure out what age Sondra turns today but here are some things you need to know about her - 

She loves Jesus.
She loves me with all of my faults and quirks.
She loves her girls and her son-in-law.
She loves people.
She loves rules/guidelines and plays by them.
She keeps a checkbook like no other.
She can find something in a stack of papers when I cannot even find the stack.
She loves details.
She loves students she gets to be around at McGavock.
She loves singing and leading in worship through music.
She is always supportive. Always.
She is my best friend. Ever.

Sondra, on this your birthday, know that I am totally mesmerized by you and your beauty. I am forever grateful that God in His wisdom/grace (heavy on the grace) allows me to walk this life with you. You are His greatest blessing to me. I love you!

Happy Birthday!



No comments: