Friday, October 18, 2013

Arizona, Texas/Missouri & Other Stuff

Last week Sondra and I headed out to AZ for the week and had an incredible time. No work, email, little
phone stuff and lots of hiking and big fun with the best girl in the world! We hit Tombstone, hiked/climbed Camel Back and South Mountain in Phoenix, Bell Rock in Sedona, laughed alot, saw a couple of movies, and ate alot of oatmeal for breakfast. We enjoyed the pool, the dry air and just each others' company.

We both left on Sunday of this week, she for MO to hang with her mom, and me to Texas to the Youth Minister's Conclave. It was great to see so many youth ministry friends and lead a conference. The weather was not the best but they needed the rain. Sondra has enjoyed being with her mom and Bronwyn and I am looking forward to her being home again. She heads back to school on Monday which I am sure she is not totally excited about.


Today is LayLay's 21st birthday and I am asking you to continue to pray for the Hollister/Willams families along with Wacey Russell. God did a beautiful thing with her and her life and she is sorely missed. I wrote about her previously here.

The Turners are all doing well. I will try and blog a little more frequently but then again, I may not ;-).

No comments: