Monday, April 18, 2011

Knee Repair, Boston, & Broken Escalators

Thanks to Dr. Pagnani, a host of healthcare professionals, my beautiful wife, Sondra and to the Great Physician, I am doing well after my second knee surgery in a little over 6 weeks. I seem to have two repaired knees that with a little rehab and strengthening, should be able to carry this body around for many years to come.

Today I wore my 2010 Boston Marathon shirt into the clinic for surgery, mostly to just be braggadocious but also in support of Ron Kramer who is a friend who organizes much of the transportation that supports the race, and for two friends who ran today, Charlie and Herb. They both ran qualifying races today at Boston. Incredible!

I am also including a video called Broken Escalator that depicts two, then three people who get stuck in not being able to see or do anything from a different perspective. May you and I never be guilty of doing that in our lives.

No comments: