Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Confession

My friend, Michael DiMarco, (I guess he is okay with me claiming him a friend) is one of those guys that I enjoy talking life and ministry with once a month or so. I actually do not know him all that well. Well, that is not true. I think I know him pretty well, because in many ways we are much alike. (Sorry Michael.) He recently wrote a blog on confession, or actually when we hold on to our sin. I did not ask his permission, so I will not copy it here, but I will send you to his blog so you can read it straight from him. Click here and you will see what I mean.

Thanks for the friendship Michael and thanks for your thoughts.

1 comment:

Michael said...

Good thing I stalk you. Your link is funky. Should be this: http://www.michaeldimarco.com/confession/when-we-hold-onto-our-sin