Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Leaving a Legacy

I think about this topic quite often and more so I guess the older I get. I think about the legacy that has been given to me by my parents and the one that I am leaving behind for our daughters. Today though I have been thinking about a young man named Nathan Johnson. Nathan is the son of a friend and co-worker of mine who has had an incredible impact on the Kingdom. You can read about his story here. You will see that link sends you to an article that was written in 2006. Four years ago today, Nathan was killed in an automobile accident. He was living for Christ and making a difference. Through his death, God continues to use his influence to impact lives for Christ. Please pray for his parents Chris and Kathy and his two brothers. 

No one of us is ever guaranteed of the remainder of this day or tomorrow. What kind of legacy are you and I leaving that brings glory and honor to Christ?

No comments: