Friday, July 9, 2010

Good Week in VA/SC

The Snyder wedding was a lot of fun last Saturday in Richmond. So thankful to be a part of that service with Jake and Kari. They jetted off to Cancun and I have not heard from them since. Good for them. Jake had a parting comment to Kari's dad as they pulled away that was typical Jake. Greg took it in stride and I think realized that Kari is really now Jake's. He must lay away at night worrying. (joke)

FUGE was great at North Greenville University this week. I love that I get to invest in and learn from youth leaders/pastors for all over the US. What a privilege to hear their stories, be encouraged and encourage.

I head home today for a few hours and then Morgan and I head to San Francisco for a couple of days and then to FUGE at Jenness Park in California. Really looking forward to that time with her. Hard to believe she is headed to college next month. By the way, she gets in tonight from Panama City Beach - FUGE and we both head out for a 610a flight. What was I thinking booking that early of a flight. Being the good dad that I am though I had a free 1st class ticket that she is using. She can sleep in the big seats while I rock the poor man's 1st class (exit aisle row).

Sondra has painted the master bath while we were gone this week. I am looking forward to seeing it and more so looking forward to seeing her. She is a wonderful guy and I am a blessed guy.

No comments: