Tuesday, November 2, 2010

India Trip - $5 for India

Those of you who have known me awhile, know that I traveled to India in January 2007 with some friends from our church. We did all kinds of ministry including conducting a pastor's conference; home visits; preaching; and many other ministry activities.

Last week after much prayer and wrestling with God, I decided that I would go back to India in January 2011. I put some conditions on my going and God was quick to reduce me to a nub and helped me to understand that He was in charge and that He was in charge of the conditions. All that to say, I bought a Delta ticket and agreed to go January 6-18. The total cost of the trip will be in the neighborhood of $2800.

I would like to invite you to be a part of my prayer team and would also like to ask you to consider giving $5 for India. That is a small monetary commitment but one that I believe most can handle. If you are willing, please send $5 to me at:
Paul Turner
101 West Catalina Court
Hermitage, TN 37076

If you choose to give more, that is appreciated and know that all monies donated will go towards my trip to India. It will cover travel, lodging, and ministry while on the field. Any money over and above the $2800 will also be used to support New Hope India Missions.

If you are in need of a receipt for tax purposes please make a donation to:

New Hope Int'l Ministries,1328 Oak Valley Drive, Mt Juliet, TN 37122


We will be once again conducting a pastor's conference; making home visits; preaching in many churches and one of the highlights for me will be to baptize a young man we have been sponsoring for the last 10 years. He gave his life to Christ this past summer. This picture is Samuel and me back in January 2007.

Thanks for your prayer support and your monetary gift.

No comments: