Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Vacation is for Families

Last Friday I flew to Jackson, MS via Chicago and spoke three times at the Growing Churches Conference in Brandon, MS at Crossgates Church. Great group of youth leaders and got to reacquaint with Kipp Smith is a wonderful youth minister going at it into his late 40s. Also, Ken Hall at the MS Baptist Convention is a great guy and good to see him as well. The team that put the conference together is one of the best I have worked with. Great job of communicating and everything was very well done.

Saturday night I flew to Orlando and met my family who had driven from home and on Sunday we worshipped at FBC, Orlando; met our friends the Keators and then drove to Sarasota. The Keators are letting us use their condo this week and it is very nice. We have enjoyed the pool and the beach. Great times with the girls. We will try to put some pics up somewhere I am sure.

No comments: