Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Crazy, Busy Time

We enjoyed having Sondra's family with us for Thanksgiving and hit the ground running this week. The weekend was filled with Morgan playing basketball; Sondra, her sister, Bronwyn and mother traveling to Atlanta for the wedding of Nola who turns 80 this week. She married a great guy who is 86. I love it when people do not quit living even though they might be getting older.

We have enjoyed having my mother-in-law these past two weeks. She flies back to MO tomorrow and I head to Orlando for the NAMB Youth Evangelism Mtg. I am pretty sure I will stay away from Isleworth and all things Tiger Woods. He has enough going on and quite honestly I am praying that God would get a hold in his life and save their marriage. It is another case of having everything except Christ and He alone is the one who can fill your life complete.

This next week many state directors will be at our office in Nashville and the week will be filled with meetings. I am also trying to pull together the rest of the Romania Mission Trip together. You can read more about it here.

Sondra and the girls are doing pretty well. Morgan is trying to get over a little sickness, Shelbi is in her last week of classes and has finals next week, Sondra is subbing all week.

Headed to the Vandy/Mizzou game tonight. A good friend from work gave me a couple of tickets. What a nice guy.

No comments: