Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Denver, CO

I flew to Denver this morning to meet with some friends from Bear Valley Church where Frank Tillapaugh pastored many years ago. My friend, Jim Walters, is pastoring there now. Tillapaugh wrote Unleashing the Church while he was pastor here at Bear Valley. Later in the day I meet up with my college buddy, Tim Coan and his family and maybe even get to see my old college roommate, Brad Clark who happens to be in Denver right now too. Hope it works out.

Tomorrow I am meeting with some of the staff of Cherry Creek Community Church. A great church who is interested in doing a comprehensive strategy of development for people from birth to heaven. Looking forward to my time with them.

Enjoying seeing the Rocky Mountains too and love seeing the snow on top. Pretty warm down here below but love seeing those mountains.

Should be home again tomorrow night. Yea!

No comments: