Friday, May 13, 2011

Happy 26th Wedding Anniversary

Wednesday, May 11th marked our 26th wedding anniversary. I know that the gift for 25 years is silver and since my hair turned that color about 10 years ago, I figured I was good for that. Not really sure what the gift is for the 26th wedding anniversary but I presented Sondra with a Kindle a week or so earlier. She loves to read you know, and I think she will adopt the technology well. Actually, she already is.

It has been an incredible 26 years and yesterday we headed out to Carrabba's for dinner and The Cheesecake Factory for dessert. It was awesome. Many of you have asked how we have made it so long. I was reminded of this clear, concise answer via video. This is the secret to our happy marriage - it's all about the fries.

No comments: