Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Family Time

Great niece Ava
I really enjoy my job and I really enjoy time off from my job too. Since last Weds. I have been enjoying hanging out with Sondra and the girls. I have done a little around the house and have pretty much run every day but have had a blast being with the family. We traveled to MO on Sat and enjoyed our time with my dad, my brother and his wife, Julie, nieces, nephews, cousins, aunts and uncles. My family is pretty much crazy which says alot about me and how I act. There is still some sadness with my mom being gone, but memories are very good. I ran quite a bit around the area that I spent as a teenager and reflected on many fun times and experiences with my mom.We also made it down to the Country Club Plaza with one of our cousins Jenny. She was a lot of fun to be around. She is a twin and I am forever getting them confused.
Niece Cassy & great nephew Lucas

Caught up with my high school friend, Donna Robinson Vaughn today and that was quite a trip. She reminded me how competitive we had been with grades and I had forgotten all about that.We talked about the goofiness of high school but also realized how blessed we were and are now. It was fun to show off my wife and girls. Donna was always one of those good, trusted friends where there were no romantic feelings so it was not awkward to meet up again after so many years. She is a great lady and it was good to catch up a little.
Morgan, Jenny, Shelbi & Morgan

We arrived at my mother in laws today and look forward to Sondra's sister and her family making it here tomorrow.

Looking forward to a continuation of a wonderful Christmas time!

No comments: