Tuesday, October 27, 2015

World Series 2015 Statement

I am a KC Royals fan through and through. I want them to win the World Series this year. I also need to make a statement for all of you friends of mine to help you understand where I stand on all of this stuff.

1. If the Royals are winning, I have absolutely nothing to do with it.
2. If the Royals are losing, I have absolutely nothing to do with it.

Many of you may feel inclined to text, FB, or tweet me some things like this; "Dude, you guys are killing it." "Dude, you gave up three runs in the 8th with 5 errors." and other well meaning things. If you feel compelled to send me a message through any means, make it something like, "I'm pulling for your Royals" or "I am NL guy and can only pull for the Mets because of that" "Or I am a Mets fan so that's who I'm pulling for." I can respect and handle those messages.

I don't need, "The Mets Suck!" "The Royals Suck!" or anything negative related to either team. You might mean well or you may just be a jerk, but either way, I would appreciate you sending positive messages and that includes Go Mets! if that is your honest bent.

I am pulling for the Royals. Hands down. Been a loyal fan since 1969 and that is not going to change. I don't hate the Mets (or the Giants who beat us last year in the World Series). I do however, strongly dislike the Yankees and would never pull for them, but you will see no messages from me hating on the Yankees. (That would be easy though.)

Looking forward to the games and Go Royals.

No comments: